Instagram Advertising Services
Want to start using Instagram advertising for your business?
If so, you need to create a plan. Successful Instagram advertising requires the combination of strategic insights, a creative eye and the time to both implement and monitor your progress.
We understand many businesses either lack or are unable to use their own resources to launch high-performing Instagram campaigns — which is why we’re here to help.
As an Instagram advertising agency, we stay up to date with the latest industry updates, algorithm changes, and best practices to drive your business forward and deliver the best results possible. We can focus on different stages of the buyer’s journey from awareness to conversion amongst your key target audiences, all while staying within your set budget.
Due to Instagram’s expansive, yet diverse user base that includes more than 1 billion accounts active each month and over 500 million accounts active each day, our agency can make the most of your ad spending by targeting the exact audiences who matter the most to you. Determining factors such as location, interests, demographics, behaviors, and more allow us to narrow in our digital advertising efforts to fit the exact people you want to reach.
How to choose your Instagram ad objectives
Before you begin crafting the ideal Instagram campaign for your company, you need to clearly define your goals, so you know the long-term and short-term objectives of your work.
Below, we’ve outlined a list of three common objectives within Ads Manager to pay attention to when crafting your Instagram marketing campaign.
Many businesses use social media to boost brand awareness and reach more customers. When you advertise on Instagram, you can choose brand awareness and reach objectives that allow you to achieve your awareness-oriented goals.
Although these objectives have the same desired outcome — creating more buzz about your brand — they use different approaches.
How are they different? Here’s a look at how they vary:
- When utilizing the reach objective, the goal is to reach and influence the most considerable amount of people who fall within your targeted audience.
- Brand awareness tactics focus on promoting content and advertisements that will reach the individuals who are likely to form an interest in your business at large, including the content you produce and the goods and services you sell.
You don’t want your followers on social media to casually browse through their feeds and scroll through your advertisements and posts. Instead, you want to capture their attention and encourage them to learn more about your brand. This is where consideration comes into play.
The consideration objective focuses on getting your followers to act — watch your videos and interact with your content. The following is a list of some of the primary consideration goals you might want to achieve:
- Traffic: One of your primary goals could be increasing the level of traffic to your business’s page.
- Video views: This objective centers on putting in the marketing efforts required to increase your views of video content.
- Post engagement: This objective encourages engagement such as likes or comments on your post to interact with your audience.
When you want to grow your sales and maximize your business’s revenue, Instagram is a powerful social media platform that can help. Objectives in this category primarily focus on converting people who are already aware of your business into prospective clients.
Conversion campaigns consist of:
- Website conversions: Drive conversions on your website from warm audiences — the people that know your business on some level. Conversions can be to request a quote, to fulfill a purchase, or to register for an event or webinar.
- Catalog sales: If you manage an ecommerce store, Facebook allows you to optimize for sales from a catalog of your products.
- Store visits: If you have a business with multiple locations that generate a lot of foot traffic, you can use Instagram ads to drive visitors to your physical locations.